Cheese Chicken Drumsticks Croissant
|Beary Sweet Salad Dressing
1. Stir the sugar, yeast, eggs, salt, water, and improver evenly, then add high-gluten powder, milk powder, and glucose into the noodle jar and stir until the gluten is expanded. Then add the butter and stir together.
2. Relax at room temperature for 20 minutes, divide it into 1800g dough, pack 500g Danish special butter in the dough, and fold it twice.
3. Press the folded dough to 3.3cm, cut it into an isosceles triangle of 7cm*19cm, roll it up, and let it rise at 30°C for 30 minutes. You can enter the air oven to bake
4. Baking temperature: air oven 175, bake for 15 minutes.
5. After cooling, cut in the middle, add chicken thighs and cheese, squeeze 5g of Bailey's sweet salad dressing on the surface, and sprinkle with green onions for decoration
If you haver any question.Please contact us at Send Us a Email